Current Job Vacancies at Cheffings Equine
Trade Stand Assistant Manager / Sales Assistant
We are looking for someone to join our successful team as Trade Stand Assistant manager for the start of the 2017 season.
Our trade stands: Horses in Sport and Cheffings Equine, attend a number of high profile equestrian events in the UK such as Badminton, Blenheim, Hickstead, Gatcombe, Olympia, as well as a number of local BE's.
Part of the role will be helping to pack the trade stand ready for the shows, driving to the shows and helping set the trade stand up. The work is physically demanding but within a fun and hardworking team. During shows you will be serving customers a knowledge of horses is therefore essential in order to successfully sell the products and where necessary fit them to the customer. Training will be given were necessary in order to fit safety garments and boots. A trailer license is preferable in order to tow the caravan however a towing vehicle is not necessary as one will be provided.
The majority of shows for the 2017 season will have already been applied for and arranged however it will be your job when in the office to ensure that all details for trade stand bookings are correct and making future bookings.
The job is flexible in terms of when not in show season there may be work in the shop as well. However, this can be discussed on application. Some months may be busier than others during the show season.
- Excellent communicator
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Must have basic administration and IT skills
- Preferably will have a towing license OR HGV license
- Well organized, and have a high attention to detail, be efficient, quick thinking and have lots of common sense
- 100% RELIABLE with absolute integrity, honesty and trust
- Hardworking, conscientious
- Must be fit and strong as this job entails demanding manual work
- Must be happy to travel and be away from home/commitments for up to two weeks at a time
- Accommodation and meals provided when away at shows
- Good rate of pay
- Staff discounts on products
- Training provided
- This job provides you with the opportunity to travel, meet new people and work behind the scenes at a number of prestigious equine events
- The job will help you to gain a full set of transferable skills to add to your CV. Ideal for those seeking a future career in sales or management.
Please send CV’s with a covering letter and references to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!